turns out i missed the memo on spring cleaning for 2015, so a summer tidy it is; and that includes technology. looking back, i found some of my iphone photos from my cousin kaitlin’s wedding last september, so here they are.
this was a really fun project for me, because i loved kaitlin’s vision right off the bat- her colour palette, vibe, and her desire for some illustration and hand-lettering had me sold.
we thought through every detail for the designs. i made three placecard templates so kaitlin could input the names at her end. we had an icon for each of the dinner options: a chicken, if that was your order, a cow for beef, and one with a carrot for the vegetarians.
my design got to touch some really cool pieces:
– custom-designed stamps for the invitations printed through canada post
– my lettering & illustrations were used on the railway city brewing co. iron spike copper ale we drank at the reception
– customizing the wine labels for the quai du vin wine that was served
about some of the other pieces:
– kaitlin ordered all the paper and envelopes online from envelopments (positive experience!)
– the envelope liner is cut up wrapping paper she bought at homesense
check out some of my pics below.